July 6, 2012

"So I say today I will set you "Free".

Sorrow is in my soul, It has hit the core of me.This hurt full emotion has taken a hold of me.I beg of it to leave but it doesn't hear me and refuses to go.
I need to feel free from this terrible vengeful disease, but it keeps
hanging on the pain is draining
me slow.

It digs deep into our hearts and souls, changing who we are.
It can be the worst "Beast" alive.
It's not afraid to dig at our emotions to break us down to nothing.

I will set you free from me, For I deserved to cry, love, and feel anger. I refuse to let you live inside of me and tear me down to nothing.I refuse to give in, I am a fighter, Yes it's hard because you hold on not wanting to let go.I need you to know, you will not control me or who I will become.
"So I say today I will set you "Free"
Anna Baty
7-9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment