July 18, 2012

I will stand because i am, "STRONG

believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to take you on a wonderfull path to the beginning of your new life. But anytime you need a friend to help you with that walk i'll hold out my hand and walk with you. I'll always be Friend because we all need that special someone to make us smile and that someone is you  and me friend.

I will not break even though my heart hurts beyond belief, or enable myself to lose my self-worth, even though you have tried, with unfair trials. I resolve to be strong. You cannot shake my will to be what is right. There are reasons greater than fear of speaking up and for what i believe in. I believe the hard lessons are what will always keep me strong. The struggles have been so long.
I in the end will still stand high because i am, "STRONG"

Anna Baty, 5-11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment