October 11, 2012

I've not known "Love" yet.

I love life and all it holds. All I ask is treat me with respect if I respect you. Like me for the words I write and speak, not how my lips move when talking. Life has always been a challenge for me.

I sometimes write about a life I want and will never know. I sit and look around and try not to crumble to my knees. I look around and think, Am I ugly and Fat is that what the world
"Sees".

My strength is myself, It pushes me harder every day. For I look deep inside and say why must I always be strong. Can someone just hold me and tell me, Your Beautiful and nothing about you Is "Wrong".

I feel the need to run and hide. Is it because I'm weak inside.Where no one will judge me or make fun of me.See I'm "Lonely" and I never say my life's perfect, for I've not known "Love" yet.

Anna Baty
10-11-12

2 comments:

  1. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the BELIEF that she is beautiful... who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. The worst thing you could ever do, is to compare yourself to another. Retain your individuality, it's what makes you beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what happens in your pursuit of love, stay positive. You never know who’s looking at you from far away, slowly falling in love with you every day. As long as you make new friends, meet new people and stay positive, love will come knocking on your door sooner than you think.

      Delete