July 15, 2012

What If I asked you? Only you?.

What if my heart wants to love you, starting with your "Soul"?.
What if my hands want to touch you, but can't from where you stand. Is it because you cause my hands to tremble.Wanting to touch you in an unknown place.Or is it just to see the sunrise on your sleeping face.
What if my eyes want to see you naked in the Light?. What if my wet lips want to kiss you ever so softly and Tight?.

What If I asked you? Only you?.

Would this just be another game or would it be for real. I find love can be difficult to explain yet It's existence is what we feel.The lust is Impossible to control. It consumes us when we least expect it. It's a hot and sexual experience that we can share.

Our passion is like two bodies intwined into one.Now I will repeat this Question, That burns deep in ones "Heart".
Will we be as one! Or will we stay
apart?.
What If I asked you? Only you?.
Anna Baty
7-15-12


1 comment:

  1. Nicely written. Thought provoking to say the least. It's almost like love is when you find someone who is your best friend and you can be yourself around them. It's when words can't come close to how you feel. It`s when you know you are supposed to be together, and if you have to wait forever . . . You WILL. Mostly because love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

    ReplyDelete