December 26, 2012

"Locked "Body to Body".

"Locked "Body to Body".

He touches me in places no one has ever reached before. In my hidden places where words never can never interfere.
In places where his whispering makes me weak with each trace, each stroke, he makes me feel complete with our,
"Body against Body"

My body aches for his touch and to each whispering seduction he uses on me. He fully awakes every sense my body wants to feel. He no longer wonders with thought of how delicate my body is to his touch.

What we never thought was, We now know our passion is the burning fire between us. A time that lasts us forever in our minds. I can feel free to devour his body with every kiss, every touch and every moment that keeps us Locked "Body to Body"

Anna Baty.
12-26-12

No comments:

Post a Comment