December 1, 2012

"Erase the evil Ghost within".

"Erase the evil Ghost within".

I feel a breeze as it touches my skin. I hear the chimes as the music begins. Like day and night, you change like the wind.
Always breaking my heart, i still wont give in. My outside is weak, but my soul remains strong. I want to love him, even though it feels wrong.

The man that i loved was soft and caring. His soul is a ghost, that stops him from sharing. So lost and confused, he chooses to abuse, For I will not give in nor will it be excused. I believe in my heart, He has lost his way. The man that i love, is hiding inside a ghost everyday. Deep in my heart it hurts me so. I fight so hard not to let him win, Because the man that i love can't,
"Erase the evil Ghost within".

Anna Baty
http://momentsfromannabee.blogspot.com
12-1-12
Live, Laugh, and Love Life


No comments:

Post a Comment