December 30, 2012

"No room for Selfish people". In 2013

"No room for Selfish people".
Don't let there toxin poison you.

Until you let go of all the toxic people in your life. You will then begin to have promising & fulfilling New Year for 2013.
I used to think enemies were the worst people in the world, but that was until It took me years to realize fake Family & Friends are why our world is so "Toxic".
Nowadays there's no honor, only drama and Manipulation.

Toxic people don't understand kindness, Love and Family.They just enjoy each others company. It also gives them more of a chance to show there true colors they kept hidden well all these years. Sometimes in life, no matter how hard it is, sometimes we’re better off not being those who continue to suck the life out you and and the world.

I've made mistakes in my life. I’ve let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserved, but, I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never take back or change. There are some people who will never be sorry, or never change.

To me I deserve Respect, and Love for the things I believe I have changed and for the things I continue to make better in my life and others. So I say there's no time and,
"No room for Selfish people".
Don't let there toxin poison you.

Anna Baty
12-30-12

No comments:

Post a Comment