April 22, 2012

The Woman I am.

I have been through my many obstacles in my life some bad some good and some that will forever stay with me.
As I begin to grow into a woman, I watched my Mother go through things that were imaginable.

I started writing at the age of 11, My reasons were to ask why? did these things happen to me or to anyone.
So as my mother took my hand and said, Daughter you can be anything nothing's impossible so go out and make your dreams come true and always remember, Speak the truth. Remember you do matter even if it's just for yourself.

Take the world in your hands and mold it into what you see possible.Today I am a women who, Helps the needy, Listened to the abused men and women, Hold a child when they feel unsafe. I will not let no one tell me it's impossible to help all.

All I can say is if i see the need I will always be there ,Not expecting anything in return because the Satifaction is seeing the "Hope" in there eyes. I "Dedicate my strength and "Goodness" to a great women that I'm proud to call my "Mother".
I will forever "Love" and miss you.
Anna Baty, 4-22-12

No comments:

Post a Comment