April 19, 2012

Move "Forward" find your "Destiny".

We all have a path to travel.We will all make mistakes it is necessary for us to learn by them. Some may be bad choices, Others are called trying and not feeling defeated. Disappointment, Defeat, Courage, and Strength, are life's hard tools and lessons but are needed for us to realize we deserve what we strive for, That is to be all we can be.

When we least expect it, Life gives us challenges to test our courage, and willingness to change things at any given moment there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready.The challenge will not wait. Life does not allow us to travel back in time.We must move forward to achieve.

At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate that is what we sometimes believe.That's our Life's greatest challenge we must believe we have control over our own Destiny.

I have to say "Life" has tested me with some real bad situations in my life.
There were times I wanted to give up.
Instead I decided I deserve better and I will overcome my fear and "Move" forward, with, Courage, Strength, and the Wisdom to offer "Hope" to those who think there "Life" is over and they lost all there, "Heart & Soul" to continue there "Beautiful" path in "Life".
Anna Baty
6-1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment