May 8, 2011

A Mother's Love

This is Dedicated to my Mother, and My Children.

There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
And with her touch,
she can calm all of our fears.

Her special hugs they heal our hurt.
We also share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

Without you i would be lost,
and wandering aimlessly,
You showed me the way to serve,
to accomplish and persevere.

Without you,
there would be an empty space,
i could never fill.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, satisfaction and peace.
Thankyou, mom i want to say,
i hope i am the Mother,
you raised me to be.
Because thats what a Mother does,
Loves Unconditionaly.

Love you, Your Mom Anna,
               
                       
danny.jpg                        
My Children are my Life.                        
             
               
               
                       
samderrick.jpg                        
A Mothers Love , my Children.                        
              
               
Attachments
david.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment