November 7, 2012

Mitt Romney's concession speech.

Mitt Romney's concession speech.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's concession speech Tuesday night in Boston, as transcribed by Roll Call.I placed the link to his video speech below.

I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations. I wish all of them well, but particularly the president, the first lady and their daughters. This is a time of great challenges for America, and I pray that the president will be successful in guiding our nation.
Election 2012: Mitt Romney's speech | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

FULL VIDEO: Mitt Romney Delivers Concession Speech After 2012 Election Defeat | Fox News Insider.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/07/video-mitt-romney-delivers-concession-speech-after-2012-election-defeat/

I want to Thank www.foxnews.com for there continuing coverage.
Anna Baty
11-7-12

No comments:

Post a Comment