January 9, 2014

One door 1 Key, It's your choice. What will you do?.

Never give up on what you want in life. 
I say a person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. Instead of giving yourself reasons why I can't, Give yourself reasons why you can. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. 

Was it because you deserve to be happy and we should never give up or be discouraged. Because often it's the last key that opens the door to your opportunities to be happy or for things 
to remain the same. It's your choice if you choose to walk in and realize it. I know many times I felt like giving up, 
then I could hear "Hope"  whisper, 
Try it one more time because you can make it happen.

Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now With Lyrics
http://youtu.be/KSuB4t3q_dA

Written by,
Anna Baty, 1-9-14


1 comment: