Moments from Anna Bee

Thoughts and Inspirational messages from a natural author. I haven't studied to be a writer but have learned how to use my tools to grow.

November 26, 2012

Christmas Crafts to make with your Children.

Christmas Crafts to make with your Children.
Posted by marieab_43
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About The Author

  • SamanthaM
  • marieab_43

Follow Us

Latest Tweets

poems, love poems, mothers poem

Become a Fan

Find me on Bloggers.com

Popular Posts

  • The power of "Friendship".
    The power of "Friendship". This is for the ""World" not just one "State". Forgiving does not erase th...
  • Find your "Happiness" today.
    Find your "Happiness" today. Happiness can become your highest level of success but remember one must slow down to enjoy it. Tak...
  • Our new jouney.
    Our new jouney is about to begin with the New Year.I hope your jouney in life is very magical, and full of suprises and may your beauty cont...
  • 3 U.S. Soldiers killed Friday in the so called green-on-blue assault.
    3 - U.S. Soldiers killed Friday in the so called green-on-blue assault. An Afghan police officer opened fire on four American soldiers he ...
  • The Disease
    It watches us while we sleep. Following us day by day. Stays in our minds as we silently think, No where to run it does not escape. Th...
  • I've not known "Love" yet.
    I love life and all it holds. All I ask is treat me with respect if I respect you. Like me for the words I write and speak, not how my lips ...
  • Alzheimers
    I once was a  Mother, of two children i had. My Love was unconditional we never felt sad. I held there heads up when they needed to cry. ...
  • Homeless Man
    The glasses and beard they give him away. He pushes a cart to start out his day. His stomach it growls as he looks for food to start out h...
  • What would you do if there were no Food Stamps??.
    What do you think??. House Republicans Cut Food Stamps. 2013 Farm Bill Brings Major Cuts to Food Stamps, SNAP Program | InTheCapital. Let me...
  • What If I asked you? Only you?.
    What if my heart wants to love you, starting with your "Soul"?. What if my hands want to touch you, but can't from where you ...

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (300)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  July (38)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  December (26)
  • ▼  2012 (278)
    • ►  January (42)
    • ►  February (38)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  June (32)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • The "Cotton Fields" back home.
      • Former Basketball coach Walter Roberts of Texarkan...
      • Your taunting continued, So suicide I choose.
      • World reaction to Barack Obama's victory Nov-7-2012
      • Mitt Romney's concession speech.
      • I "Defy" who I become and where I will travel.
      • "Walking Away".
      • True love still "Exists".
      • Coupons to help with Medicines & Food
      • Christmas Crafts to make with your Children.
      • "Angels who ride for a "Cause"
    • ►  December (15)
  • ►  2013 (49)
    • ►  January (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2014 (22)
    • ►  January (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2015 (18)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2016 (16)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2019 (6)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2023 (2)
    • ►  January (2)

Pages

  • Home

Total Pageviews

Favorite Blog List

  • Area Swap Meet
  • Education Prevents Ignorance
  • Fallen Within -Rock Life!
  • Hometownof.com Politics
  • Self Help and Life Coaching

Live & Laugh & Love

Moments from Anna Bee

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bloggers.com

Find me on Bloggers.com

About

Bloggers.com
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.